Beginning operations in 1959, Manor Tool & Manufacturing Company has since grown and established itself as a premier metal stamping company offering forming, bending, punching, and deep drawn stamping capabilities. Armed with over 60 years of experience, highly skilled team members, and a broad selection of manufacturing equipment, we have what it takes to manufacture high-quality stampings for customers across a wide range of industries.
Providing Metal Stamping Services to Key Industries Since 1959
Metal stamping is a simple—but highly versatile—fabrication process. By choosing the right material, stamping press, and tool and die combination, manufacturers can create stamped components and assemblies for virtually any industry and industrial application. Some of the key industries that rely on the procedure for their parts and products include:
- Aerospace. The metal stamping process allows aerospace manufacturers to maintain a high level of control at each stage of the process, enabling them to ensure the finished component fully meets the application’s requirements and the industry’s stringent standards and safety regulations.
- Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM). Metal stampings offer high strength at a low cost, making them ideal for the production of durable and reliable equipment.
- Construction. Metal stampings demonstrate high strength and wear resistance, both of which are critical for hardware and other components used in harsh construction applications.
- Medical. In the medical industry, patient health hinges on the quality of the medical devices and equipment. The metal stamping process allows medical manufacturers to produce parts and assemblies that are precise, accurate, durable, and reliable.
- Commercial and Residential Appliances. Metal stampings are found in a wide range of commercial and residential appliances, from freezers and ice machines to microwaves and ovens to garbage disposals.
- Electrical and Power. Many electrical components, from simple clips and connectors to highly complex and detailed assemblies, are made in stamping operations.
Recent Trends in Reshoring and the Effect on Metal Stamping Operations
Throughout the years, reshoring has served as a common topic of discussion among manufacturing professionals. However, in response to the interruption of global supply chains caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, many manufacturers—including metal stamping companies—have begun taking the steps to move their operations to domestic sites and source their materials from domestic suppliers. While some companies see reshoring simply as a solution to production disruptions and delays, it also offers many benefits outside of a global health crisis.
Download Our Latest eBook Today!
For more information about the important role the metal stamping process plays in today’s world, including the industries that rely on it, the benefits it offers, and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, download our eBook, “The Importance of Metal Stamping in Today’s World.”