Photo Gallery – 330 Ton Servo Press Installation
Click through the photo gallery below to follow the Komatsu H2W300 servo press’ journey from the back of a truck to Manor’s production floor.
- The servo press rolls onto Manor property in the early morning hours.
- The size and weight of the new
Komatsu H2W300 solid frame servo-driven press requires it to be trucked in as a “Super Load”.
- The servo press gets prepared to be lifted off of the truck.
- A portable gantry crane
gets the servo press airborne to allow the truck to leave Manor’s premises.
- Getting the servo press into the shop
requires a lot of careful maneuvering – it’s no small piece of equipment
- Even when perfectly aligned,
there isn’t a huge tolerance for the rigging team to work with.
- The press enters its new home in Manor’s facilities.
- The forklift is manned with careful
concentration as it maneuvers alongside the other presses.
- The rigging team works together to guide the press without causing any damage.
- The meticulous planning pays off.
It’s a close fit, but everything moves smoothly.
- The press is prepped for its journey to its upright position.
- The crane starts the slow,
deliberate process of lifting the servo press to its upright position.
- The forklift takes over
the job as the servo press gets closer to its standing position.
- Blocks are set up
to ease the final steps of the uprighting process.
- Manor’s very first 330 ton
servo press stands upright on the floor for the very first time.
- Our new Komatsu H2W300
servo press stands in location with guarding installed, as the first test-runs begin.
Servo Press Specifications
|Max. Capacity U.S.ton||330|
|Rating Point in.||0.24|