Manor Tool & Manufacturing specializes in metal stamping and deep drawn stamping services with complete prototyping and contract manufacturing capabilities, along with design, engineering, and custom tooling. Our secondary machining options include brazing, deburring, heat treatment, plating, painting, soldering, packaging, powder coating, and more. We’re proud to offer all the services our clients need to complete their most demanding projects, but we didn’t start here.
Our experience in this industry goes back decades, from when we first opened our doors in 1959 as a local tool and die shop. Even though a lot has changed since then, our focus on high-quality products and outstanding customer service has stayed the same, and it’s allowed us to expand to offer the range of services we do today. Take a closer look at how we’ve established ourselves as an industry leader in metal stamping.
Travel Through Time With Our Infographic!
How can you sum up six decades of service? Our long, rich history is broken down into key milestones and highlights in our new infographic: The History of Manor Tool & Manufacturing. As you click through the timeline, you’ll learn more about the three generations that have worked to make this family-owned company what it is today, how we’ve innovated to serve our clients over 60 years and counting, and how we’re poised to grow:
- We were founded in 1959 by Lee Simeone. After honing his skills in the post-World War II industrial boom, Simeone was prepared to start his own company near Chicago—which is still our headquarters today.
- Lee’s son, Tom Simeone, joined the team and was eventually promoted to President with Lee’s son-in-law, Ken Galeno, as Vice President.
- We continued to expand our 32-press facility with a 400-ton stamping press, a 330-ton Servo press, and an automated robotic production cell to better serve our clients.
- We acquired Vogel Tool for tubular part fabrication, extending our reach and expertise.
- We created CLL Engineering for tube fabrication tools and gasket dies.
- In 2019, we celebrated our 60th anniversary, and we’re looking forward to the next 60 years and beyond.
What started as a small tool and die shop is now a state-of-the-art facility serving companies in diverse industries, like aerospace, original equipment manufacturing, oil and gas, energy, medical and healthcare, telecommunications, construction, and more. With continued innovation, long-term customer relationships, and a commitment to service, we’re ready to take metal stamping to the next level in the years we have ahead of us. We can’t wait to see how the trends in metal stamping evolve, and we look forward to leading the way with cost-effective solutions. From prototyping and small production runs to high-volume runs and repeat orders, we have the equipment, the partnerships, and the experienced team you need to handle projects of all sizes and complexities.
Get to Know Manor Tool
To know our history is to know us, because it’s full of diverse projects, happy clients, and evidence of our highest values. Our longevity is a testament to our high-quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction. Check out our brand new timeline today and click to see how far we’ve come—and how much further we can go! We’re proud to share our story with you, and we hope you’ll be a part of our timeline in the 60 years to come.