Manor Tool was established in 1959 as a tool and die shop. We have since grown into a premier metal stamping and fabrication company, specializing in punching, forming, bending, and deep-drawn stamping. Our core specialty is producing high-quality products for customers who require metal components made with strict quality standards and tight tolerances.
Custom metal stamping and fabrication are essential services for most parts today. Stamped metal components are crucial for the automotive, energy, electronics, oil and gas, metal hardware, and other industries. At Manor Tool, our production capabilities include prototypes, small quantities, and high-volume production runs.
Read on to learn more about how Manor Tool’s metal stamping and metal fabrication services serve the metal hardware market.
Hardware Metal Stamping and Fabrication Services
At Manor Tool, we offer a range of metal hardware and fabrication services to suit your budget and timeline. Our high-end machinery and experienced team can produce custom designs, including those requiring complex geometries or high precision.
Fabrication is any method that turns raw or stock material into a finished form. Stamping is a type of fabrication that involves piercing or cutting material using one or more dies. This can mean using progressive dies—a series of dies on a single machine—or transfer dies, where workpieces are stamped multiple times on different machines.
Other fabrication procedures include:
Many metal hardware components require secondary machining operations—like bending, deburring, painting, passivation, powder coating, and soldering—to produce the finished products. Bending, in particular, is crucial since many hardware components contain complex, precise angles and holes.
Metal Hardware Parts & Applications Served
Metal stamping and fabrication services can create diverse hardware components, including:
- Brackets: Angled metal brackets are commonly attached to train walls, bus seats, and the corners of packaging skids for load-bearing applications. Metal stamping and fabrication make it easy to cast or mold heavy-duty metal brackets into desired shapes for architectural purposes.
- Metal channels: Metal channels are roll-formed metal strips used as supports for walls, roofs, ceilings, and more. They also absorb sound by muffling vibrations.
- Hinges: The primary function of a hinge is to join two objects together while allowing one part to swing open and closed. Common examples include door, window, and garage door hinges.
- Eyelets: An eyelet is a metal ring with flanges, mainly used to strengthen holes punched into fabrics. Metal eyelets are primarily manufactured through the deep-drawn stamping process.
- Boxes for semiconductors: Metal fabrication processes also produce boxes specially designed for semiconductors, which are delicate silicon wafers used in many electronic devices.
- Bottoms of pots: We also fabricate pot bottoms for food processing and restaurant applications. One of our major clients produces plastic bins and containers for storage, food, and industrial applications.
Materials for Metal Hardware
At Manor Tool, we work with a variety of metal materials to meet customer specifications. Hardware components are mainly composed of aluminum or regular steel, but we have other materials such as:
- Beryllium copper
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Other alloys and superalloys
We offer stainless steel in multiple grades, including 301, 302, 304, 316, 321, 410, 420, 430, and 17/7-PH, with different hardness, temper, and soft-annealed options. If there is any other material you need that we don’t have in stock, we can utilize our network to source the desired materials and complete your project.
We also work with materials in these forms:
- Flat stock
Choose Metal Hardware Stamping & Fabrication Services at Manor Tool
At Manor Tool, we are dedicated to offering top-notch metal hardware stamping and fabrication services that meet the needs of customers’ unique requirements. Our extensive experience in the industry has enabled us to deliver high-quality solutions regardless of their complexity. With a large fleet of advanced machinery, our facility and teams are well-equipped to handle almost any request. Contact us today to learn more about our metal stamping services, or request a quote to start your project.